So often we receive messages from stressed out parents who have left ordering sweets a little too late.
While sometimes we can help, more often than not, we’re already fully booked. This can create un-necessary anxiety during a time that should be fun-filled and joyful.
However, planning a Party doesn’t have to be stressful. With this simple and thoughtful timeline checklist, you can ensure you are fully prepared and keep PPS to a minimum.
We decided to add it to our website so you can keep it handy as a reference for future events;
* Decide Party date
* Decide location and make contact (if at venue)
* Decide budget
* Create guest list
* If you want a custom Cake, Cookies and/or Cupcakes – BOOK NOW – with Eaton Cakes of course!
* If you want a photographer – BOOK NOW!
* If you have a set theme and require a stylist – BOOK NOW!
* If you want entertainment – BOOK NOW!
* Plan your menu and book any caterers/suppliers.
* If you require furniture – BOOK NOW!
* Send out invites
* Buy Décor if required.
* Organise Games and Prizes (if required)
* Organise Swag Bags/Lolly Bags
* Confirm all suppliers
* Decide on Party Schedule
* Follow-up any missing RSVP’s
* Purchase any food/snacks
* Set-up decorations
* Finish any last-minute DIY (making games, etc)
* Prepare food
* Pick-up Cake
* Charge your camera (or phone) to capture special memories
Day of Party
* HAVE FUN!!
Optional Post Party -
* Tag businesses you loved in your photos of social media. Leave a review, as this helps the community know you loved their services and recommend them.
Supporting small businesses is greatly appreciated and I cant wait to help you plan your next event with cake, cupcakes and cookies
Happy Party Planning,